Monday, April 21, 2008

Scrap Etc Rocked and a New Book I love















Hi. I do not think anyone even comes to this blog yet, so I am kind of writing to myself.... but, I love this book SO MUCH I want to talk about it anyway! :)








At the AMAZING Scrap Etc Event (thank you for everyone who wrote such kind things about our huge classes).... they had this book from Compendium (if I knew how to, I would link you to their site right there, but I have no clue how to do that). The book is called "5". It is all about making you think about where you want to be in 5 years. I loved it. It made my heart race so much I wrote on it in the airplane all the way home instead of sleeping (and I had very little sleep before catching a 3:30 AM taxi to fly home). I loved it so much, I might try to create a simple class based on it. Here are some photos of my book - I love it and I think it matters.... and I really just need things to matter right now.










1 comment:

candy said...

Hey Girl. It's Candy~your table mate. Glad to see you are home safe and had a very productive flight home. I have not bought that book yet, but plan to. I see you have put yours to good use. I guess I need to go ahead and make the purchase so I can make the goals for my next 5 years. Getting to know you better at Scrap Etc. was a blast. Thanks so much for the great job on your class. You do ROCK. Keep in touch. Candy Morgan