Sunday, October 26, 2008

We Love Pumin Carving....

 
THESE ARE THE BEFORE PHOTOS 

OK, I might have a photo problem....  I took 168 photos of our family carving pumpkins today. Thank goodness I finally went digital, huh??  My husband, Neil, has a secret hidden talent...  he is an AMAZING pumpkin carver.....  the pumpkins he creates are always so cool. Today, we used a saw, drill, awl, and staple gun. I am not kidding!! 
 
And, the little ones painted....  You should see my kitchen.
 

Here are a few of the results....
 
 
Here is a sneak peek of the one I am in the middle of working on. It might take me from now until after Halloween... . I drilled about 400 holes today. I have a lot left to do....
Neil is really in charge of pumpkins, I am in charge of seeds.....  I love pumpkin seeds...  I ate way too many today and I make them very salty....  I am so thirsty!! Here are my little helpers....
I hope anyone reading this has a fun, safe, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK! I just love Halloween.

No comments: