Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

No matter where you are and what you are doing today, I hope you take 5 minutes to be thankful for the little things that surround you every day. I hope you are grateful for something simple in your life and that you take a minute to write it down so you never ever forget it. I am so grateful for every time I come into our living room and I see these two snuggled into each other. Kaya always covered in her baby blankies and Kalli snuggling in as close to her as she possibly can. I am grateful for every moment I get to life my life as their Mom. I wish my Mom was here to see them, and at times, I let the sadness overwhelm my happiness at the holidays.... but I am grateful I got to be her kid for 34 years. I had my husband's cousin tell me that he would always be jealous that I got to have her as my Mom. I hope I always remember to be grateful for what was instead of sad about what is missing now.

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you travel safe and enjoy every moment.

1 comment:

Eve said...

um ....ms kristi....did you go and have another child and I never knew it ....see what happens when I move to florida???
Eve Van Kley