Thursday, February 26, 2009

For Kaya to wear at her party this weekend!!

I got this idea and was dying to do this for Kaya for her birthday. I picked up the dress and a shirt that coordinated for only $11.40 at Kohls. I used the coordinating polka dot shirt like material for the applique so it perfectly coordinated. I printed the 4 off my computer for a pattern, used Heat and Bond (from Threm O Web where believe it or not I worked in 1998) and my sewing maching to make this fantastic. I am so excited about it. It will look incredible on her. And, I have the 4 backwards on the back so when she is walking away from you, it looks like you are looking through the shirt at the backwards 4. It is adorable and I cannot wait to see her in it on her party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dress is absolutely adorable - and she looked so cute in it! You are so creative!