Friday, July 10, 2009

I love scrapbooking!

There is something about capturing memories for our family that actually makes my heart feel happy. I love knowing that these layouts I did tonight can never be taken away. That these stories are captures and these memories secure. Ahhhh, I love that feeling.
I did the title page and all four divider pages for my This Is Me class I am taking. Now, I feel like I can make any page I am directed to make and it has a home. I am waiting for a tab punch I got at JoAnns.com for 40% off to come, and I will tab these pages. These were down and dirty and quick and easy, and that totally works for me. I am not in this to win awards, I am in this to put our stories down on paper. I love pairing photos with memories and telling stories. This is such a meaningful hobby and I am grateful I know how to do it.

My Life
My Loves
My work
My World
These came out exactly like I pictured them in my head. I love when that happens.

No comments: