Sunday, March 28, 2010

I made 34 12 x 12 pages this weekend!

















Yeah I did -- it was sooooo exciting. And VERY busy - we had Kim, from Germany, with us for a few days.... and it had always been my plan to help her make a scrapbook of her time here. And time was just getting away from us. Since she was here for a few days, we made the most of it. We knocked it out. We first organized all her photos by theme (seemed much more fun than date), and then we started making divider pages for each section and she has lots of 4 x 6 open page protectors to fill up between the sections! It was so exciting - so insane, but so exciting, too. I felt happy creating a memory that will last a lifetime for her. I picture her children looking at it one day. Best of all - she loved it. She was so grateful and excited... she kept looking at it over and over which made me happy. I even sewed on the flag page - with my machine! I know people have done this forever... but man, I liked it. Here are a few of the pages that I loved. I included one of the 4 x 6 pages so you could see how cool they will look when Kim adds her photos and her touches.

No comments: