Sunday, April 27, 2008

Make Something Monday



OK, I know only Shannon and Candy are reading this site... but I have to start somewhere:)


I read in my new Favorite Book "5" from compendium that "dreading Mondays is a ridiculous way to spend one-seventh of your life, but that's the weird habit that millions of people have fallen into." The book is based on looking at your next 5 years... so 260 Mondays. Do you want to dread them, or embrace them and make Mondays something special for you... I talked to my friend Shannon about this (one of the two of you reading this so far!) and she make last Monday matter. She has committed to making SOMETHING every Monday from now on. Even if she simply selects and orders some digital photos - it is her goal to Make Something (every) Monday. I love that! I am on board, too. If I had more blog readers, I would ask you to join us. :) We will get there.... that I have no doubt! :) So, for now, anyone who stumbles upon this little blog, Make Something on Monday. If you did just one little thing on Monday for the next 5 years, you would have 260 little things you made! Now that rocks. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too Kristy! What a great idea. I am taking on the challenge too! I'm going to post this on my blog also and get it going up in Canada!

Michele

Anonymous said...

I'm here too--happy to see you in Nashville---very inspired
deb

candy said...

What a great idea. Must put this into action. Thanks for sharing!
Candy

Yellow Fence said...

Ok, there are 2 other comments besides Candy and I so that must mean that you are super popular. I'm totally going to start doing this. I love Make Something Monday.

Anonymous said...

I am going to make a sandwich every Monday! -Jonathan

June said...

This is an absolutely fabulous idea. Thank you for suggesting it, and thank PhotoExpress for posting the message in their newsletter. I'm on board. It may may be something to do with my altered book web site, or something else entirely But I will make some little thing every Monday.