Monday, June 2, 2008

What will you make today on MAKE SOMETHING MONDAY?

I made a wonderful super fast bunch of album pages for my daughters wonderful kindergarten teacher this morning. I would post photos, but since I finished the pages in the pew at Mass during the program, I did not exactly have time for a post creative photo shoot! She is coming over soon to work on an album for her daughter, I will have her bring it and post photos then. I also took over 300 photos today of the step up to first grade program (totally made me cry) and running in the sprinkler. They are uploading now. Will post them later. I hope you are making time to make something this Monday.... print some photos, upload photos, journal a funny story... make something that matters. You will never be sorry if you just make one little thing every Monday. In 5 years you will have over 250 little somethings to look back on.

No comments: