Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blessings in a cardboard box...



What an exciting package we received in the mail today!! I accidentally left my phone charger in the room at CHA and Danelle mailed it back to me. Well, I came home from work today to a box much bigger than my cell phone charger! I opened it and found an AWESOME assortment of shoes and almost all of them fit Kaya RIGHT NOW. It is amazing timing.... Kaya only has one pair of shoes that really fit her, and I dreaded having to find the money to go get her a few more pairs. Kalli is hard on shoes - REALLY HARD - so they never really last for Kaya. And I work in construction, and new home building is SUPER SLOW in Indiana, so there is no extra money right now. None at all. Like magic today, this box arrived as if I willed it here. Danelle is a true believer in thinking good thoughts.... bringing about good actions. Well, I think she just might be right. Kaya was so excited about the new shoes... she made all the little friends we have over come into my office to see them all - then, she hunched over them and protected them like a lion protecting her cubs so they would not think about touching her new prized possessions!! There are two pairs of boots that will be PERFECT this winter. Ohhhhhh, it just made me so happy. I love it when friends take care of friends like that. I am so grateful for this very happy package. I am actually happy I left my phone charger behind! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her chubby little feet in the blingy turquoise ones!! What girl wouldn't love a new box of shoes!