Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Summer Class makes my heart feel happy






I am so far into this project and I LOVE IT! I really do. I hope those of you who picked up the kit are enjoying it, and USING it and LOVING it. I am really pleased with how it has come out. I have attached a few photos for you to see how it looks as it fills up with our summer memories....

If you are in the class and have not received the 2nd handout yet, please email me. It think as of today, I have emailed it to anyone who has ordered their class kit as of this week. You can still pick up this kit because Marty has a few left in the store. Go here to get your kit, and I will email you the handouts so you can begin this awesome project. I love it. I love just knowing that the girls will never forget this ONE SUMMER.

Hope you all have a day filled with sunshine.

KLSB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pages. Hoping to get mine up on my blog before we leave for KC on Monday (we got tickets to two out of the three Red Sox games). Having a hard time putting holes in my photos! LOL :) I know...I need to get over that but I really hate doing that. Working on another way to get them all in my book. Have finished the inside, outside, dividers and the intro journaling - just need to get filling and get over my crazy fear of putting holes in photos! :)