Wednesday, July 9, 2008

NEW 25 things we love about SUMMER workshop















If you are looking for a SUPER quick & easy way to capture some fun memories from this summer, this 25 things album kit is the kit for you....
This is a SIMPLE class for people who basically have no time to do anything this summer, but they want to have a cool memory to look back on! All you need to do is make a list of 25 of your favorite things about summer (ask your family to help you), take and PRINT 25 horizontal OR vertical photos that can represent the things you love about summer, and glue them in when your album kit arrives. That is it. If you wanted to add a little bit of journaling, 25 journaling cards are also included.... I am going to create your title page for you, send you 25 4.5" x 6.5" photo mattes in various colors, send you an unique Once Upon A Family 7.25 x 7.25 fold out style silk Summer Album, inlcude 25 journaling blocks and, if you email me your list of 25 things by July 28th, I will type out and include your 25 title bars - Is does NOT get any simpler than this.

This class is $50 plus $10 shipping if you are out of town. I can accept checks in the mail or PayPal. Email me at klsb@comcast.net if you want to take this class and I will email you back a paypal invoice. You could enhance this album anyway you want with your own supplies, or, you can simply stick in your photos, glue down your titles and mattes, add journaling if you want to, and BE DONE! I love being DONE with things.

I sure would love to look back on this from 1978 and see what my sister, brother, my parents and I loved about summers back then. I bet a lot of it would be the same, but how funny would those photos be 30 years later??

I am ordering album supplies to create these kits on July 18th. Please get me a check or paypal money by then so I can include your album on that order and begin creating your SIMPLE kit for you! This could even be a great gift for a non-scrapbooking friend!! If you are local, you can come to a workshop at my place on July 31 at 7 PM - just order your kit without shipping fees and let me know you will be there - I will have your kit ready for you that night. If you bring your printed photos, and get me your list ahead of time so I can print out and trim your titles, you can totally make this entire album in one hour!! :)

No comments: