Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer Mom's Rock

I am not sure why, but I used to take offense to that term. Then, realizing I have two girls that play soccer, and I drive a mini-van - I realized I totally am a soccer mom. And, you know what - I love it. I love every day that I get to sit on the sidelines and watch them play. It is really part of our "good stuff" - those random soccer games. And, it is the BEST that my 84 year old grandma - the girls Great Grandma - shuffles out there for EVERY practice and game to watch the kids play.
 
And, for a mom addicted to photos...  we sadly missed softball team photos (mini marathon), soccer team photos (Colorado Train Trip) and we are missing school photos next week. Ugh! How many photos can I miss in one year??  So, I made the team and Kal pose for my fake team photo for Fall 2008. 

Soccer is totally on our list of "good stuff".

No comments: