Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photos make a wonderful gift...

My sister brought her kids into town on Saturday early so we could sneak to the mall and get the first photo ever taken professionally with all four of Dad's grandchildren. I was so excited. I had a FREE 8 x 10 coupon so that was my contribution to the gift, and Mindy bought the amazing frame. It came out incredible. I cannot wait to see it up at his house. He used to be surrounded by photos of the grandkids when he lived with Mom in their house. Now, there are no photos of the kids in the new place. I felt happy that he would soon get to see their smiling, happy faces every day in his home.

While we were waiting for the people at Picture People to wait on us, the kids played with their props and I took a few photos.... 
Kaya is soooooooooo excited to turn four - she was THRILLED when she found the number four props! I cannot believe my baby is turning four in 15 days. How fast did that time go??

No comments: