Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainbow Cakes Rock

We had a party at my house on Saturday to celebrate my dad turning 60. He was out of the country on his real 60th, but all the kids wanted to celebrate with him. It was a fun, relaxing day.

Check out the cake he made with all four of his grandkids....


Here is the link Shannon sent me to the recipe for this fantastic rainbow creation. And, we used SPRITE ZERO to make it and fat free cool whip for the frosting, so it was not even ALL THAT bad for us to eat.

I thought it totally looked like he was hosting a cooking show in his little Yellow Fence  Scrapbooking Apron in this photo
 
And I just loved this shot of the five of my little bakers
  
It was a fun day. Even my brother Matt and Rahul made it in for the celebration. 
  
More photos from it later...  just wanted you to see that rainbow cake.  

No comments: