Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Pages Now Have a Home



I posted that I won a spot in Tania's on-line class In Loving Memory.

Well, it is fantastic and I feel honored and grateful to be a part of it. I know it makes me sound like a freak... but I think that SOMEHOW my Mom helped me win that spot.

The album I am using for the class arrived today (12 x 12 American Crafts Binder in this excellent Sky Blue that my Mom would have loved). I ran to the basement and opened one of the rubber maid tubs that we packed up at the funeral home (3 1/2 years ago). I had made a bunch of pages that were on display during her wake and almost all of them were 8.5 x 11. After about a year of having them on boards in my office to break my heart every time I walked in there, I took them apart and placed most of the pages into a nice binder. Well, I made two of them 12 x 12. So I had no where to put them.

Now because of this class... they have a home and it made my heart feel so happy to simply see these pages again.

No comments: