Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life is good....

I saw something today on line that was pretty cool. It made me think about the fact that even though life if not always fair, it really is good. Here are a couple shots for my project 365 that made me realize just how simple and good life can be (by the way, I print my 365 photo every night before I go to bed and it makes me so happy). I love that project.
I find extreme peace in taking a photo everyday. I love just knowing that I am capturing so much stuff I might have missed without this project. I love having a camera with me pretty much everywhere. I am even looking at finally getting a new camera bag so I can carry my 70 - 210 lens around this summer. I hope you notice and capture the little everyday things that make you realize LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments: