Friday, March 12, 2010

Kaya signed up for Kindergarten...




We will not know for four LONG weeks if we are lucky enough to get pulled in the full-day draw (which the stress of could kill me). But Kaya was sooooo excited to go thorugh the kindergarten testing and sign up to go to "Kalli's big school." which is what she calls the school she will hopefully attend next fall. She was a bit stunned today that she did not get to go with Kalli - that she still had to go to CFLC with me. I thought she would be sad leaving me next year.... NOT - she cannot wait to go with her big sister. Here are a few shots of her during the testing... I noticed I was the only psycho mom taking pictures.....
Of course, we took this as an opportunity to CELEBRATE with her friend Maya and took them out to Red Robin and Cold Stone, too!

No comments: