Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father's Day Album Class


I just emailed out or sent to school with my daughter a bunch of invitations to create a unique, meaningful Father's Day album. I did it for Mother's Day (see post below), and people LOVED it. It ends up being a cool place to simply put 20 years of Father's Day photos right into one little place. Nothing hard or over the top, but it will become a treasured family heirloom for sure.


This is set up to be a workshop in my home on June 8, 2008 - but I can easily mail the kit out to you with instructions how to simply assemble it once your kids fill out the question sheets.... it would be the cost of the kit plus shipping.


I was so proud of how much the Moms loved this gift, and I am really excited to help Moms now create this type of memory for the dads! Email me if you are interested in a kit and I will forward you all the information. I tired to post it, but I have no clue how. Sorry about that!

No comments: