Saturday, June 14, 2008

A cool, simple last minute Father's day gift...

























OK, I was so excited to do that smoking cool Shutterfly book for Neil that I sort of (sadly) forgot to do something for my dad. SO, I looked in my rather full closet of supplies and found this 4 x 6 album I got on total clerance at Taget for $2.48 for three of them. It holds 60 4 x 6 photos. So, I printed good ones of my dad and the kids that I have meant to print for a while and did a few cute divider sheets. I also wrote out just a few questions for the girls to answer about my Dad. I really really am pleased with how it turned out. I hate that I waited to the last minute, but I love that you can have no money and no time, and scrapbooking allows you to still create a very meaningful gift. I love this gift. I know it will mean a lot to him.

No comments: