Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Stuff Album

OK, I could not sleep because I was outlining ways I could create this. So, I got up and made this first thing this morning....  and I love it. I already have GOOD STUFF in it from each of my family members!  I love that part most of all.
I just wanted you to see it. I will work more on outlining it over the weekend, and see if Marty can come up wtih a kit (I am using the Creative Cafe spiral album and Art Warehouse FRESH line) in case any of you want to go that route. The class will be FREE if you just sign up. I will get you a handout and give you a push to create your own little place to record your GOOD STUFF!

Email me (or just comment with your email address in the comments) if you want me to put you on the FREE class list. I am so excited about making this for my family. I hope you make one for yours, too.

We started our day today by each of us listing out just a few things that we consider to be GOOD STUFF.
Notice my little model helping me with my photos this morning!! :)

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up. That lokks great and I could definitely use a little push lately. hej99@charter.net

Susan said...

Hi Kristi and all,
I love the look of this album. It's difficult since I have two boys ---pink is not their color LOL!!! I need signed up for this book anyway, OK? Thanks much! louella333@yahoo.com Susan Ringler

JoanJ said...

Good Stuff -- Yes, I'd like to do this. Thanks for the instructions! jjohnsen8@comcast.net

JoanJ said...

Good Stuff -- Yes, I'd like to do this. Thanks for the instructions! jjohnsen8@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

good stuff
yes, i would like to have instructions for my journal project, thank you!

Linh C. said...

This is a great idea. I'd love a copy of the instructions.

chinlai@bellsouth.net

TB said...

Good Stuff

what a great idea! My husband has been bugging me for years to notice the good stuff! He would love to see this journal.

Anonymous said...

i would love instructions to this project...cats4angie@sbcglobal.net

SusanCW said...

please put me on the list for the instructions. susancw82@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I would like to be on the list for instructions. My email is jettagirl12@yahoo.com

Thank you

Conchi said...

I love it!!! Can you pu me in the lis, please??

hope69@telefonica.net