Friday, April 10, 2009

A new chapter...

I started teaching full day full time Kindergarten on accident back in November. It has been an interesting journey. I took over for a teacher on emergency bed rest....  well, she is coming back on Monday, so Thursday was my last day as the teacher. We had a Hawaiian Laua to learn about a totally different culture within our own country and to really have an excuse to have an all day party!! 

I have enjoyed the unique challenges of teaching. It was the hardest job I have had in years for the least amount of money I have made in 20 years....  but I loved it. I loved simply being a part of the educational journey of these 12 amazing little people. I loved it. It was never boring and I learned SO MUCH every single day.

And, in the end, we had a lot of fun.

No comments: