Thursday, August 28, 2008

One extra "25 Things We Love About Summer" kit available for sale...

If you are looking for a quick and easy way to capture what you loved most about this past summer, maybe this kit could help you. It is prepped and ready to go....  all you need to do it be the first to email me and let me know you want it - then think about it and email me a list of your 25 favorite things about summer and I will prep that part and get the kit in the mail to you  next Tuesday. The kit cost is $50 for the album and everything you need to create the album (you just add photos and adhesive to stick it together) and add $10 if I need to ship it to you. I think I can take Pay Pal (you all know I am not internet savy with things like that). This album can EASILY be created in about 90 minutes total - and you will have it forever. I accidentally created one extra one and maybe that could be a very good thing for your family??  :)  Here are a few photos from the inside of my album... the outside of the album is really need with four REAL SHELLS under mesh on the cover - I have never seen anything like that.


If you are looking for a more in-depth look at your summer, and you want to add in a bit of your own creativity...  Marty still has a few ONE SUMMER kits in his cart I think.  That was my first on-line class, and I have loved that process. If you pick up that kit, he will let me know, and I will forward you all handouts for that class.  Go here to see some sample pages from this kit. One person in the class told me "My kids and I have LOVED this album. We work on it together all the time." Now that sure makes my heart feel happy!  

Can you believe this summer is winding down???  Ugh - that means soon, I will have to shovel snow. I love summer and always hate to see it end.

No comments: