Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Stuff Instructions Finally Ready!!

If you requested a FREE copy of the GOOD STUFF class instructions, I just emailed them to everyone on the list (who included their email address). There were a few comments that did not include email addresses, so if you did not get it, let me know your email address right and I will get it out to you!

I am SO EXCITED for you guys to start making this project. Just having it makes me so happy.
Here are a few samples of my album that is a work in process....
If you would like the complete FREE instructions to create your own GOOD STUFF album, please post a comment here (WITH your email address please) or email me at klsb@comcast.net and let me know your email address, and I will email them right out to you.
I hope to do a post of links to what people created when they show me what they do! I love the idea of you all sharing your GOOD STUFF with each other.
Hope you had an incredible weekend.
KLSB

2 comments:

CindyML said...

Kristi - I love your blog. I go to yours first each day to see what you are creating. I am still working on my album from Scrap Etc. that you and Danelle encouraged us to have family members write in. Please email me the Good Stuff instructions. makinmemories@sbcglobal.net
Keep creating! CindyML

Anonymous said...

HI Just found your blog through a comment you left on Mellie's blog, would love the "Good Stuff" Instructions.
email: dylemma9@yahoo.com.au
Thanks, Georgie.